Saturday, 11 February 2017

Half-Hearted Valentine Bunting


One of the things I love about mug rugs is the way I can bring the seasons and special days into my home quickly and easily .....
Valentine Hearts Mug Rug pattern enlarged to become a table runner

This year is the turn of my 
FREE Valentine Bunting pattern
(just click on the photo or link for the pattern) 

I used the heart from my Half-Hearted Mug Rug pattern so if you have that pattern pull it out and you are ready to go. 
Half-Hearted Mug Rug

However, you could just as easily use a biscuit cutter.  Just make sure that it fits neatly onto the pennant flag with room to spare.
There should be enough room around your heart
to stitch two pennants together

And when you're done with Valentines day you can use the flag pattern and add some birds and birdhouses for the Spring.  Now wouldn't that be cute?
Summer Birdhouse Mug Rug Pattern

Until next time......

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty bunting! Perfect for any day, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy - it makes my lounge look very cosy.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful bunting Amanda and I just love all your fabulous mug rugs! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lenore, I couldn't decide between blue or light turquoise so I used both.

      Delete